Saturday, 17 October 2015

December Daily15 - title page

I have treated myself to a mini kit from Ali Edwards blog by Jasmine Jones, and whilst I wait for it to arrive, I am getting started with my Title Page for my 6 x 12 album. 
I was very taken with the new Felix line from 7 paper over at Studio Calico (no connection) so I selected a few papers and embellishments that I though would go with the mini kit. This log background paper 009 is a fave and I teamed it with the log 6x4 foiled card from the journaling card set. I then needed a title so I found all these in my stash from previous kits. To add a bit of texture I used three different alphas and stitched the chipboard numbers in place over a scarp of dotted acetate. 

I tried all different layouts, but the card in the middle suited me best. TFLx

No comments: