Sunday, 25 October 2015

Did you remember to fall back? December Daily & Project Life???

In the Uk we had the end of British summertime last night and the clocks had to fall-back an hour.
Yesterday I had a bit of time on my Project Life album trying to get it up to date. I get excited about my December Daily album and know that the Project Life album is nearly done, so this morning I added the finishing touches to Week 43!
This had my Christmas cake making pictures on it so all things are pointing that way!
Some people ask what you do with Project Life if you are doing a December album, well, my approach has always been to focus on my December album for 4 weeks but I cant leave Project Life without any December, so afterwards I use up some leftover papers and chart a brief December in one spread or two depending on what I want to include, just to finish it off and I try to do that just before New Year.
I can't remember how I cam across Ali's December Daily class six years ago, but it was before I started Project Life. My first albums were recycled pages with favourite Christmas papers and I like them a lot, but as I did more I wanted to include more and book rings were just not big enough, so I had to move to a designated album. This year I am trialling a 6x12 album as that is the format I have chosen for Project life next year and I'm keen to see how it works. TFLx

No comments: