Friday, 2 October 2015

Different Project Life page protectors layouts- Design R

I've been a fan of design A page protectors in most of my albums over the years, but I do have a variety pack lurking and when I decided that this would be my last year of 12 x 12 I decided to go for it and use them up!
Design R was my first, vertical 6 x 4s and three 4x4s down the centre.
I don't take many vertical photo's I found out, I take mostly square ones so the 6 x 4s had to be project life cards. The top left I printed the wrong week on the gold side so I printed the right week digital stamp from One Little Bird on another card and then trimmed it and stitched it over the top. I did not waste the other part card I mounted it on another white card and then used washi tape to join the two together and add extra detail. 

I placed another design R opposite it. This time I trimmed some square photos to vertical 6x4s in Photoshop, this can work very well with scenes.
This is what I did on the reverse side. I used some collage prints in the vertical 6 x 4s on the left including some journaling. On the right I mounted a 4x4 on a 6x4 card and it left room for journaling, which continued into the lower box beneath.. TFlx


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Your pages really are inspiring