Monday, 19 October 2015

Printing on vellum

Every year I like to print some pages on vellum for my December album. This year I bought the digital papers from Ali Edwards kit and chose these two pictures to start with.  As I am doing 6x12 size this year, I imported them into my Silhouette software and then enlarged them to A4 and trimmed them down afterwards. Remember to use printable vellum and allow to dry completely.
Last year I did the same thing when my album was 8.5 x 11
I added a die cut in red mirri card to this one and stitched it in place. This one I didn't put in a page protector, I just stitched a paper reinforcement on the side to punch holes in. I got this image from Pinterest last year but you could do it with your own photo and print at draft setting on your printer.
Check out my Christmas Graphics board over on Pinterest here for more ideas.
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

@aphidcatcher said...

I love your project life, really beautiful. I think December family is about keeping focused, superb. :)