Tuesday, 3 November 2015

December Daily foundation pages Part 2

Page 5
 Following on in my album I have a 6x12 page using some more 009 Felix paper from Seven paper with an acrylic word by Jasmine Jones at Studio Calico. The right hand page protector has a blank 6x4 pocket at the top, an acetate tree from the Felix collection and a 4 cut from the Poolside foil cut out acetate over another acrylic doily. The card in the bottom pocket for journaling is a Felix card from the 6x4 pack at 7 paper. We often put our tree up about this date.

Page 6
This shows the back of the acetate doily and the acetate tree and the back of the journaling card opposite another 6x12 page of paper ) 03 from the Felix collection.
 Page 7
This shows the back of paper 003 opposite a pocket page protector with two blank 6x4 pockets ready for photographs and two 3x4 pockets with 3x4 cards in. This date is my husbands birthday so I used the "Today is" card from the Jasmine Jones mini kit. I added a large gold 5 sticker to another Jasmine Jones card for the date.

 Page 8
This shows the back of the two 3x4 cards that I can use for journaling and the two 6x4 pockets empty for photographs. I may not need all of these pockets for pics but I can fill them up in other ways. I used another chipboard number for the date in the right hand page protector and placed it on a 3x4 card. I may stitch it in place I'm not sure yet. I added the Jasmine Jones foiled star card on those page too. the top pocket has a piece of wood-grain white card-stock in it. Not sure what I am doing on that yet. Maybe watercolour.
Page 9
This shows the back of the Jasmine Jones cards and the white card stock. The right hand page has a piece of numbered acetate in gold with a chipboard 7 stuck on top with some Jasmine Jones Washi tape from the kit. I may leave it like this or stitch it, or move the number if I need to.
Page 10
This shows the back of the acetate page and two 3x4 cards in the right hand page protector from the Jasmine Jones mini kit. 
Thanks for looking x

No comments: