Saturday, 7 November 2015

December Daily Foundation Pages Part 4

Page 13
This page shows the back of the acetate number 11 from the previous page. As these numbers are square I am going to use my fuse tool to create a two inch pocket that will hold a tag or embellishment next to it.
The number 12 is from the black and white numbers set from Pink Paislee  Merry & Bright last year, that were square cards and I trimmed this to 3x4 and put it next to the Jasmine Jones fa la la card that is black and white.
The top pocket is empty for a photo and the bottom pocket has a white card with some of the Jasmine Jones washi tape and an acetate wreath, both from the mini kit. Maybe some typewritten journaling here eventually. 


Page 14
The back of all of these cards are mostly white. Day 13 is the day of our local Christmas festival where I go to see the reindeer so I made this pocket a 5x12 using 006 Felix paper from 7 paper with reindeer on it. A number 13 acetate can sit on the top of this, I think I might stitch it in place. I could even trap some sequins behind it to make a shaker pocket.
Page 15
The back of the reindeer paper is showing here in white with a 'Merry Everything' card in gold from the Jasmine Jones mini kit in the top pocket. the middle two pockets are empty and the bottom pocket holds the Holiday snippets card. Not sure if I will write in this or add index prints. I might cover the word holiday with festival too as we in the UK don't call Christmas holiday.


Page 16
The back of the 'Merry Everything' is also gold foiled on green, so I may use this side too!.
The back of the holiday snippets card is showing here so I can use this in a variety of ways too.
The right hand page is blank pocket top and bottom for a 6x4 photo and in the middle another black and white number card from Pink Paislee paired with a black and gold leaf card from the Jasmine Jones mini kit.
Page 17
The numbers 1 and 5 for the 15 are cut out from the gold acetate sheet called Poolside cut ups from Crate Paper. They are in the two middle pockets so they are backed by the cards from the previous page. 
The right hand page is a 6x12 page of paper 003 from the 7 paper Felix line.

Half way there in the album now. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

BeautyScraps said...

I love the reindeer paper!