Wednesday, 11 November 2015

December Daily foundation pages part 5

PAGES 18 & 19
Every year I am so excited to get started with this project I can't wait! Making the foundation pages helps with the anticipation! I shared already how to print on vellum and this is one of Alis digital pages from the kit I printed, the tree. It is a stand alone page because it is see through so I can move it wherever I want in my  album, for me that might be the day we do the trees or it could be the day it snows, if we get any!!!!! Above you can see the back of the vellum print and below you can see the front. I like how it looks opposite these two papers, 010 and 011 both from the & [paper Felix line at Studio Calico, so it might stay right here in  my album! The numbered tags were from IKEA last year and I taped them on roughly with some Washi from the Jasmine Jones mini kit. They may move on the page eventually but I like them here for now.

Page 20
The back of the 011 paper is red and I like it too so I teamed this up with some pink and red embellishments. The top card is from the Felix 6x4 journaling card set and the bottom card in aqua id more of Jasmine Jones great script from the mini kit. For the number seventeen card, I trimmed down a Pink Paislee card from last year's Merry & Bright collection and added the parcel acetate embellishment from the Felix set I bought. This page might be about presents and wrapping because I'm hopeful it will all be finished by then!! Who knows!
Page 21
I like the back of the top card but I'm not so keen on the back of the bottom card so this may end up being covered by a photo or I could use it for journaling. The middle two spaces could be either or a confetti pocket if the day has not many pics (more about filling gaps in a later post). I then cut a piece of gold striped vellum  from the Maggie Holmes Open Book collection to make a page on the right, and punched holes in it. I just drew around a page protector for size and hole location. I like some of my pages not contained in plastic so that it adds texture (more ideas on adding texture in a later post).
Page 22
The back of the vellum  on the left and a page protector on the right with just the two middle 3x4 pockets filled with Jasmine Jones cards.
Page 23
On the back of one of these cards I have added another acetate embellishment from the Felix set  (see earlier).
The right hand page is a 5 x 12 page using 010 paper from the Felix line and I added a piece of green 6x8 paper from the Jasmine Jones kit trimmed to fit. I added a gold 18 using stickers and framed it with a chipboard frame from Crate Paper. This green card is movable at the moment. Day 18 already, this album is filling up! Thanks for looking.

No comments: