Thursday, 12 November 2015

December Daily Foundation Pages Part 6


Page 24
The back  of the Felix 010 paper is this pink tartan I quite like, so I think it will stay with a photo and journaling possibly. The facing page is an empty 6x4 pocket at the top a square number 19 acetate from the Amelia collection in the bottom pocket and two 3 x 4 cards from the Jasmine Jones mini kit in the middle.
Page 25
The back of the 3x4 cards here are black and white  I like the naughty or nice card for Sergio!!! Haha! The right hand page is another page I made with gold numbers acetate from the Dear Lizzy Documentary line.
Page 26
The back of the acetate shows here. Again this could move to a more relevant position if I want at a later date.
The Twenty black and white number card is trimmed down from last year's Pink Paislee Merry & Bright line.  The bottom 6x4 card is from the Felix 6x4 journaling card pack, it says 'insert happiness here' in gold. 

Page 27
I like the back of this card too in black on white. I put it opposite a red and white candy stripe paper from the Jasmine Jones kit in a 5x12 page protector I made,  with the acetate 21 above it.
Page 28
Behind the candy stripe paper I added a trimmed down aqua twinkle star paper from Jasmine Jones, opposite a 3x4 card showing the 'wish list' and 'peace, love, joy' card from the same mini kit.
Page 29
I trimmed down an acetate 22 from the Amelia set to fit in a 3x4 pocket and cut some of the dark green paper from Jasmine's mini kit to go behind it.The back of the other 3x4 card is showing through in the other [pocket because it had an alphabet list down the side. I might use this to make lists of Christmas things that start with that letter.

Opposite there is another 5x12 page using the Felix 006 paper with reindeers on it. 
Thanks for sticking with me so far! 

No comments: