Saturday, 14 November 2015

December Daily Foundation pages Part 7

Page 30
This page is for the 23rd of December which is my son's 25th birthday this year. I have tried to give it more of a birthday vibe and used the 23 black gift tags from Ikea last year and the gold 25 from the Jasmine Jones kit in one of the 3x4 pockets. The bottom pocket is a journal card from the 6x4 Felix set from Seven paper. I can list 25 good times from over the years or ask him to.
Page 30
On the back of the cards I have added a 'ba hum bug' card from the jasmine Jones kit as my son always moans that  his birthday is overshadowed by Christmas! He should be thankful, he was actually due on Christmas day!
Not sure if I may need more room for Christmas Eve, I have started with a 6x12 divided page protector with two 6x4 slots available but as we have a family get together this year, it may need to have an extra page protector added. The 24 Kraft label tags were also from Ikea last year, the two cards in the 3x4 slots are from the Jasmine Jones kit. I like to add a carol quote on this date as we always used to go to midnight mass on Christmas eve. 
Page 31
The back of the Kraft tags are showing and I think this may be a pocket I sew up with sequins inside.
The biblical quote on this card is from the Jasmine Jones kit.
The right hand 5x12 page is the other half of the Maggie Holmes Confetti hooray paper and I thought it heralded the start of the big day quite well! I have added the acetate 25 from the Felix collection from 7 paper and will stitch this in place nearer the time.
Page 32
I backed the hooray paper with the red Felix 012 paper as Christmas day says red to me!! I added the gold acrylic 'Joy' word from Jasmine Jones at Studio Calico and may stitch through this by hand to hold it on. The page protector on the right is a 12 x 12 project life page protector I fused using the Photo fuse tool, into two 6x12 pages, then I scored with a bone folder and creased to make a fold out page. The outer cover contains the gold 25 6x8 page from the Jasmine Jones kit with the red 'Merry Christmas' card trimmed from another 6x8 page soo that it fits above.I added the acetate holly sprig from the Jasmine Jones mini kit on top.
Inside the fold out page is the card that says 'Christmas morning and the rest is all plain white for now until I know how many photo's I want to fit on here. I like the interactive fold out aspect of it. 


No comments: