Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Free file tab cut file and wobbly circle die cut for December Daily

If you are joining in with Ali Edwards December Daily, you might like to use this free print and cut file for file tabs, I designed for the Silhouette Cameo.
First I decided on 15 things I would definitely be documenting, then I added them to ombre file tabs before printing out on sticker paper and cutting with my Cameo.
If you have the software, you can edit the tabs for your own use or remove the writing to just leave them blank. You can also change the size and colour to suit your format. I am using 6 x 12 this year so I wanted fairly large tabs. I may not use them all but its another option! This file is available to download here.
I also designed this cut file for a wobbly circles divider a bit like the one in last year's kit. It is 6x12 but you could resize it to 6x8 or 6x4. I cut it in Silhouette chipboard using two sheets and then glued them together, going to spray it white with Calico White from Mister Hueys. This file is available to download here. Thanks for dropping by!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebies CC....Mgt.

Elizabeth A said...

Thank you for sharing these files.

Danwise son of Roddo said...

Would you mind if I shared this on the Scrap gals community fb page? IS the link to your blog the best way to share it? I bought metal dies, but they were teeny. This is much more what I'm after. dx

cannycrafter said...

@Danwise that is fine