Thursday, 31 December 2015

December Daily 2015 Day 18 onwards

*PHOTO HEAVY POST
As another year draws to a close, so does one of my favourite projects, December Daily. When I first discovered this project in 2008, I loved it and I still do! This year's 6x12 format has been delightful and I look forward to carrying this on in 2016 as my chosen Project Life album too.
Its all about the cake and wine!
 Star Wars day!
 My Secret Santa activities!
 Elfies!
 The rare phase of the moon coinciding with Christmas
 Setting the table, 'The Big Shop' and White Christmas movie.
 The 25th birthday!
 Want to get him to fill in his 25 Good Times over 25 years
 Christmas Eve preparations
 Meeting up with family
 The big day!
 Fold out of pictures and memorabilia from the day
 More family reunions
 Reflecting on Christmas this year
Mum & Dad's Diamond Wedding anniversary 
 Looking back at their wedding day in 1955
All done and I'm happy with it! Another year of memories to look back on. TFLx

No comments: