Monday, 7 December 2015

December Daily Day 3 - You're allowed to change your mind!

I was looking through my album and decide I didn't like the running order, so I have reorganised it, well you can when it's pocket pages! I liked the word tree opposite this die cut better than how I had it here:

 and switched to the full page photo on the back next to this tree paper from the 7 paper Felix collection.
I then decided to journal over the top of it, so I ran it through the laser printer to get the journaling on there 
and then through the Minc machine to turn it silver. It is a little hard to read, but I wanted to try this technique and I'm happy with it.
I also went back and remodelled day 2 to take out some pics and keep it simple. One story per day, I've got to try and stick to that and put the rest in Project Life! TFlx

No comments: