Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Getting started with 2015 December Daily: Day 1


My box of goodies is ready and waiting on my desk to make this year's 6x12 album easy as anything. 
Here is a list of what is in mine:

  1. Alphas of all sizes from 3 inch to tiny, all fonts and colours red, gold, white and mint
  2. Enamels dots and various types of stickers in coordinating colour stickers along with acrylic word phrases and Christmas wood veneers.
  3. Printables of various sizes, 6x4, 3x4 and 4x4, including acetate squares
  4. Washi tapes and masking tapes with a Christmas theme.
  5. Die cut tabs and tags
  6. Christmas punches in various heart, star and tree shapes
  7. Christmas stamps and various ink pads
As usual there will be too much here, but if its all in one place then its more likely to get used!

Day 1
All done and finished and quite easy as the foundation page was already there.
I stitched the acetate 'december' word to the number 1 on acetate, added a gold heart back to back on the acetate and then added an 'st' for the first. I popped in a few sequins in matching colours and sealed the pocket with my Photo fuse tool. I printed a 6x4 photo with an old digital stamp from Ali Edwards on it, then cut it in two to make 2 x 3 x 4 pictures for the pockets. 
At the bottom I added a Pink Paislee Yuletide red foil number 7 with a tiny aqua 'th' on it and wrote that this year will be my seventh year doing this project. 
I added a gold foil chipboard 'you are here' shape to the card where it says 'tis the season.
The back looks like this. A photo of hubby starting on the Christmas cards. TFLx