My box of goodies is ready and waiting on my desk to make this year's 6x12 album easy as anything.
Here is a list of what is in mine:
- Alphas of all sizes from 3 inch to tiny, all fonts and colours red, gold, white and mint
- Enamels dots and various types of stickers in coordinating colour stickers along with acrylic word phrases and Christmas wood veneers.
- Printables of various sizes, 6x4, 3x4 and 4x4, including acetate squares
- Washi tapes and masking tapes with a Christmas theme.
- Die cut tabs and tags
- Christmas punches in various heart, star and tree shapes
- Christmas stamps and various ink pads
All done and finished and quite easy as the foundation page was already there.
I stitched the acetate 'december' word to the number 1 on acetate, added a gold heart back to back on the acetate and then added an 'st' for the first. I popped in a few sequins in matching colours and sealed the pocket with my Photo fuse tool. I printed a 6x4 photo with an old digital stamp from Ali Edwards on it, then cut it in two to make 2 x 3 x 4 pictures for the pockets.
At the bottom I added a Pink Paislee Yuletide red foil number 7 with a tiny aqua 'th' on it and wrote that this year will be my seventh year doing this project.
I added a gold foil chipboard 'you are here' shape to the card where it says 'tis the season.
The back looks like this. A photo of hubby starting on the Christmas cards. TFLx