Thursday, 10 December 2015

Incorporating a birthday in your December Daily

In this house we have a few birthdays to fit in to our December celebrations and I like to give them their own space in the album so they don't get overshadowed by Christmas. Hubby's is on the 5th so I made a gold vellum divider and decorated it with a journal card with some vellum die cut presents and the number 5. 

This page has a flap to lift we details about the football match they went to see.
This page shares some of the other stories, one of which was about the Musical express train set I bought him as a joke present. 
I love this vellum page I printed off from Ali's main kit here with 'Make a wish' added to it with a star and 'tis the season' acetate from Studio calico, I think it goes well with the photo of the cake candles and makes a nice separation for the birthday within the album. Tflx

1 comment:

Josie said...

What a fabulous idea and such an heirloom in the making!