Thursday, 21 January 2016

Documenting weeks 1,2 &3 2016

Well here are weeks 1,2,&3 all done and very quick! I have been so busy with my Konmari method of decluttering and getting things sold on eBay I forgot to take many photo's! The cards are a mixture from my December Project Life kit from Studio Calico and my January kit along with Peppermint Granbergs Goals card set from SC too.
This year I am treating this project less like a diary in picture form and being more selective about the things I include. It's a good idea to get your goals down on paper and then you wont be able to give up on them! I'm going for a less busy look to documenting this year, a bit more minimal! Let's see how I get on! As always, thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Sounds like the clearing out method is a new way of life for you x