Wednesday, 6 January 2016

PROJECT LIFE 6X12 TITLE PAGE

Looking for the 'joy' in everything, as this is my One Little Word for 2016. This brings me Joy, it's simple and unfussy and I love it! I have turned a photo fail of all four of us at Christmas into a positive outcome! 
The top 6x4 is Maggie Holmes Open Book from Crate Paper the middle card is a 6 x 4 out of a set over at Studio Calico last month by Peppermint Granberg and the word joy is made from one of Studio Calico's new chipboard alphas which I stamped and embossed with 2016 from Peppermint's stamps set and then mounted on a patterned acetate. I trimmed another 3x4 card from the set down to a smaller size and stitched it on the Y. I added our surname to the vellum in this white alpha from the Clara collection from 7paper. I like it so far! No photo= no problem I will get one eventually but we are together so rarely now, it might be February before we are altogether again! TFLx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Looking really good