Sunday, 17 July 2016

Less is more - thinning out craft supplies for a more streamlined space


I have been carrying out another purge of my craft supplies and streamlining my storage systems, we crafters like organisation as much as crafting! Some of the things that were taking up a lot of space were my craft punches so I got them all out and worked out exactly which ones I used! I decided to keep the Fiskars squeeze punches I used a lot and get rid of all my other punches and use the money I made on Ebay selling them to introduce three sizes of circle punch in the same variety. (The white ones are the new ones.) Now my craft punches take up this much space and that's it! Result!
So what shapes did I keep? 
Well as a project life and mini album maker mostly, I kept three tag punches that I find useful, as well as three sizes of start punch, a square and a heart.
Then of course the circle punches in three sizes and two sizes of scallop circle punch.
Finally I swapped my corner rounders for this one.
I think that's me covered. I have my cameo and my Cuttlebug with some slim dies for most other shapes I may need. I recommend it! Much easier to see what you have and have them right there and handy. Why not give it a try? TFLx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

That's probably the only thing I don't have masses of. Punches. I'm liking your storage though