Wednesday, 30 November 2016

December 2016 calendar free printable

I'm a last minute Lucy this year, normally prepped and organised for December 1st with project life up to date and my home made cards made, well this year it just ain't happening!! Homemade cards have gone, too late to start now, project life not up to date unless I burn some midnight oil bu I have been productive tonight and made a calendar page for the front of my 6x8 album so I know what day each date is, I find it handy when looking back.
I made it in Silhouette software using a Silhouette font called sailaway out of the shop. I printed it out on scrapbook paper using my laser printer, then ran it through my Minc with some Champagne reactive foil. If you would like to use it I have shared the file here. I decided to print it out full size and cut to a page on its own by drawing round a page protector to get the size and hole alignment right. If you want you could cut it at 6x8 so it fits inside a page protector. 
NOTE: the file is intended as a printable only from the Silhouette software. I have not turned off the cut lines so if you intend to print and then cut you will need to turn off the cut lines you don't need.

No comments: